Hi i was wondering if someone could help me. Simple question - how to make ideas?
In the ideas tool, the following fields result in the following outcomes:
- Name - The name of the idea, as people will see it in game, e.g. "Great Depression"
- Group - This is the group that the idea falls under. "Country" is the category for national spirits, stuff which cannot be assigned through the government interface, everything else the player can assign via government. (Advisers, theorists, etc.)
- GFX - What icon it should have
- Allowed - If the criteria set in here are met at the start of the game, then the idea will be added
- Allowed during civil war - Same as above, but at the start of a civil war instead of start of game
- Available - What criteria (if set) must be met to select the idea
- Visible - Same as above, but to see it in the select menus for the group it is in
- Cancel - Removes the idea if conditions are met
- Modifiers - When the idea is active, what modifiers should it give (e.g. equipment production speed)
- Research bonus - Same as above, but for research bonuses (e.g. tank research)
- On add - Any effects which should happen when the idea is added (e.g. change government)
You must be logged in to comment